Wednesday, May 31, 2017

MHKDesigns: Seashells


Hello, friends! May is about to wrap up, and that means it's time for me to share another FREEBIE panel for you to use in our monthly challenge next month! I chose to use the Serene Seaside digital stamp set and Serene Seaside digital paper pack for this month's freebie. You can hop over to the blog and grab the panel HERE! Take a peek at the card I created with it...

I printed the panel out twice so that I could fussy cut the seashells and pop them up for added dimension. I then added various pearls for texture.


Some faux stitching creates more texture for the card panel in opposite corners. I used navy cardstock as my mat to keep the card monochromatic. I would love to hear what you think of my card in the comments below!


That's all I have for you today, friends!  Hop by tomorrow to check out our *NEW* challenge, and don't hesitate to grab the entire Serene Seaside set and Serene Seaside papers from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping!


Project supplies: