Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Trick or Treat!


Hi, friends!  It's been a long time since I stopped to create just because, but I had a fun idea and needed to roll with it!  It ended up as a funky Halloween tag--take a peek!


I started by recoloring the image from the Pumpkin Jack digital stamp set from MHKDesigns.  I then printed it onto white cardstock, colored it in with Spectrum Noir markers, and fussy cut it out.  I added some glitter, leaves punched from the Trick or Treat digital paper pack, and a sweet tiny flower handmade and sent to me by my friend Cohenna!


I added some torn black cardstock, a patterned paper banner made from paper from the Twinkle Twinkle Little Dots digital paper pack, another strip of paper from the Trick or Treat digital paper pack, and a sentiment from the Halloween Party digital stamp set.  I chose to keep the edges clean so that the different colors would POP!


Some white seam binding ribbon, black and white baker's twine, and a purple button finish off this fun tag.  I really adore the way it turned out, and I hope you like it, too!  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  That's all I have for now, but I'll be back soon with more paper crafted projects to share. :)  I hope you all have a Happy Halloween on Monday, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

And it turned out to be fabulous! well rolled!!!

Kathyk

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic tag Mynn
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

Funky fun and festive!! Fabulous Mynn!!