Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Inspired By Stamping: On Your Birthday


Hi, friends!  I'm back with another card using GORGEOUS products from the Inspired By Stamping store!  We're going back to weekly themes, and this week we are sharing birthday cards!  I decided to use the *NEW* Just For You set to create a fun dual tone sentiment.  Check it out!


I stamped the sentiment, from the Just For You set, in two tones of pink to give a slight shadow effect.  I love the way it turned out!  I added a few yellow flower with black pearl centers and some faux stitching to finish off this portion of the card.


I added some ribbon from the Pink Ribbon Collection, a paper sunflower, and some punched leaves above the sentiment to tie in the floral paper and stamped panel.  I love the way these colors look with the vintage patterned paper on the card base!  I did some more faux stitching on the card base panel to add more texture and tie it to the stamped base, as well.


I also added part of a yellow doily below the stamped portion to even out the card and add a bit of brightness.  I love the way this card turned out, and I hope you do, too!  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!  


Once again, thank you so much for stopping by today!  That's all I have for now, but I will be back soon with more creations using gorgeous products from the Inspired By Stamping online store!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a pretty end of summer card!! Love the warm sunny yellows, little pops of fresh green and bright pink!

StirYourCreativity said...

Lovely colorful card. Great idea of dual tone stamping

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

very nice card
Fiki🐈

The Craft Princess said...

Gorgeous card Mynn!!! I love the colors....so bright and cheerful :) Hugs...Janie

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is super gorgeous! Wonderful colors!

Fabiola said...

Superbe Mynnette, j'adore ces tournesols, biz