Thursday, April 21, 2016

MHKDesigns: April Challenge


Hello, everyone!  I am back today with another card for our new challenge over at MHKDesigns!  We have a really pretty photo/color inspiration for you this month, and I can't wait to see what you create with it!  Take a look at the inspiration...


Isn't that beautiful?!  I know that some of you are heading from summer into fall, while others of us are moving from winter into spring, so I went with something I felt could go either way.  I chose to use the *NEW* Fruit Borders set for my creation.  Take a peek...


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers, then added some shine and texture with Stickles.  A few navy pearls add a bit more depth of color to the image.  Some cheesecloth was added for even more texture and to go with the vintage feel of the image.


I added some paper from the Sunflower Sampler digital paper pack to the card base, then added a teal doily and some deep red seam binding ribbon up top for more color.  I LOVE the way this card turned out, and I hope you do, as well!  Please leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to join in our monthly challenge at MHKDesigns!  There are prizes for each one, and you can use any products you'd like! :) Don't forget to leave some love with the other gals on this wonderful DT, too!

Asha | Donna | Jerrie | Jessica | Judy | Lilian 

I'll be back soon with more creations using MHKDesigns products!

Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Glittered Paws said...

Simply stated - beautiful. Love the cheese cloth addition.

Petra Swart said...

That is such a beautiful image and sentiment, Mynn!!! The tiny polka dots with the cheesecloth are lovely and the ribbon, doily and pearls complete the picture perfectly!!!
Have a great day!!!!
Hugz

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!
hugs
Bad Kitty's Craftrooma

Lilian said...

This is beautiful! Love this!
Lilian DT teamie
The Leaf Studio

Lisa Elton said...

Great mix of pattern and texture, this is lovely!