Monday, February 15, 2016

Great Impressions: Well Behaved Women?


Hi, friends!  It's Monday, and that means it's time for me to share some inspiration using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  I chose to go with a fun feminine card with a fabulous sentiment and some butterfly images.  Take a peek...


I stamped the sentiment, F622 Make History, onto vellum, then added it over the top of a panel with the smaller butterflies from the J119 Elegant Butterflies stamp.  I love these colors--I think there's something definitely feminine about them! ;)


I once again went shabby chic, and added a lacy button, gold elastic cording, a glittery red foam heart, and red paper rose to accent my sentiment panel.  I really love the way these embellishments look against the patterned paper. :)


I matted all my panels with some black glitter paper for added texture and shine, and I also added a black doily and some red sequin trim to the top of the card base.  I think that this turned out really fun, and I hope that you agree!  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Fikreta said...

wonderful!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Petra Swart said...

Oh, I love that sentiment and it had me LOL, Mynn!!! What a beautiful card in wonderful colours!! Love the doily, the sequins and the cluster with the beautiful rose, button and fun glitter heart!!!! So lovely, my friend!!!!
Have a great day!!
Hugz

Fabiola said...

Superbe et très chic, biz