Thursday, February 11, 2016

All Kinds of Awesome!


Hi, everyone!  Hope you've been having a fabulous week so far!  I'm back today to share a fun card using the *NEW* pallette4mirror stamp from The Stamps of Life, using a FUN technique!  Take a peek...


I started by inking the pallette4mirror with Banana ink, then used the flowers2diefor set to "stamp" the flowers.  I just stamped the flowers directly onto the panel--without ink on the flowers.  You can also ink the other image first.  To see what that would look like, see my card HERE.  I cut the panel down and added a sentiment and some other embellishments.


I then just layered that panel onto a card base, and voila!  I think this turned out super fun--the colors are so bright and summery!  I hope you like it, too!  Please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think!


I'm entering this card into these fabulous challenges~






Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you take some time today to join in with these fabulous challenges!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, all! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

10 comments:

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Mynn! The bright cheery colours are fab and the sentiment so gorgeous. Hugs, Wends x

ScrappyHorses said...

So, so fun! Love the bow and button. Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD.
Katrina
ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

Petra Swart said...

Hi, dear Mynn!!!!!
I've come to visit and have a look if you have posted cards that I did not get the notification of, and as I suspected, you have posted and I did not get the e-mail to inform me of your posts!!!! So I have submitted my e-mail address again now and hopefully this will be sorted out now!!!! I will come check in a day or two's time if I don't get any e-mails of posts from you!!!!
I love your very cheerful and happy card with the lovely bright colours, Mynn!!! Love the buttons, the bow, the chevrons and the pearls and the little tiny holes in the corners!!!!! So lovely!!!!
Have a great day, friend!!!
Hugz

Janis Lewis said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Paper Play Sketches
PDE Linky Party

Nana said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Mynn! I like the pops of glossy black!

Theresa said...

a very fun card. bright and cheery. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Hello Hello!!! Very nice to have you with us! Beautiful and perfect for easter colors. Thanks for sharing with us, in RETARTE to Stampartpapel! HUGS...Paula, DT.

rachel said...

super background on that topper - lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges this month and good luck. Hugs rachel x