Friday, December 11, 2015

MHKDesigns: Sled Friends


Hi, friends!  It's time for another release for the MHKDesigns Etsy shop, and we have SIX sets to share with you, PLUS a couple of beautiful paper packs, as well!  Today we are showcasing the...

Sled Friends Digital Stamp Set

Isn't this image just super fun?!  I LOVE these two kids--they are just darling!  I made a non-traditionally colored card to show them off.  Take a peek...


I colored in the fun image from this set with colored pencils, then added some glittery detail for texture and shine.  I layered it onto a die cut piece and doily.  The papers I used are from the Snowy Season and Stenciled Roses paper packs.  Some gold ribbon and pearls added more fun texture and shine other papers going on here.


So, what do you think?!  I think it turned out ok, but I'm not 100% sold on this color combo.  I do love these kids, though, and so this card makes me smile.  Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!


***GIVEAWAY ALERT***

I will be this set to one lucky person who comments on this blog post!  It will be randomly chosen, so everyone has a chance!  Winners will be announced on my blog this weekend sometime, so stay tuned!

Want MORE chances to win freebies?!  Join our Facebook group and comment on posts there, too! :)

Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by!  That's all for me today, friends!  I'll be back in January with more MHKDesigns inspiration for you to check out!  Until then, HUGS and happy {DIGITAL} stamping to you all! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

MHKDesigns December 2015 Release Products:

11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Simply stunning, Jo x

NanaConnie said...

I love this card, Mynn, and the set is such fun! The color combo works for me but then, purple is my fav color. :-D I have this set and will be using it this weekend.

Carrie said...

Mynn, this is a sweet little set, and your card is darling! I could see doing it with a blue background with some falling snow, too, but your colors are lovely. It's nice to change things up and go with something unique! I love that doily behind the die cuts, too!

Valerija said...

Lovely card.

Sathya said...

Am SO in love with the stamps and the way its been used here :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a beautiful new set, Mynn! I love the image and sentiments! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love all the sparkle!

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of prettiness Mynn, this is fabulous!

Fikreta said...

very pretty card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

LeAnne said...

You had me at the sledding kids! Just adorable!

cghundley said...

Lovely card, the
vintage design is
neat and love the
colors.
Carla from Utah

The Craft Princess said...

That is a gorgeous card!!! I love the image....so sweet and old fashioned :) Hugs...Janie