Monday, November 16, 2015

Great Impressions: Peppermint Easel Card


Hi, everyone!  It's Monday, so that means it's time for me to share another card using fabulous stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  I've got a fun holiday easel card to share with you today...take a peek...


I LOVE this image, E816 Peppermint String, and so I wanted to use it to create a fun patterned paper that covered the front and was used as the easel stop.  I stamped the image down the paper, then colored in the images with Sakura glitter gel pens.


The sentiment, C427 Season's Greetings, was stamped onto vellum and then cut into a banner.  I layered it on to of a few other vellum banners.  It's held in place with staples that were covered by the velvet ribbon down the side.  I added a snowflake for a fun accent. :)


I really LOVE this fun card!  I think this stamp is SO FUN, and I hope you like what I've made with it, too!  I hope you leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts! :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

very pretty card
have a nice day
hugs
>^.^<

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Mynn
Gr Karin

Petra Swart said...

Love the CAS look of this, Mynn!!! The little snowflake at the top is so pretty!!!!!
Have a wonderful week!!!!
Hugz

Fabiola said...

Mais comment fais tu Mynnette pour créer autant! Je suis admirative, biz

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I do like those candies Mynn, this is so CUTE!!