Tuesday, September 8, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...


CHRISTMAS!  Yep, I'm in full swing with Christmas crafting, so you'll be seeing a lot of it here on my blog in the next few months. :)  Today I've got a fun snowy scene created using some *NEW* products from The Stamps of Life.  Come and take a peek...


I decided to think a little bit out of the box and created a wintry scene using the *NEW* stockings4Christmas set and Stocking Dies set.  


I used some Powdered Sugar, Kiwi, and Sky cardstock plus a sentiment stamped in Licorice ink, Strawberry Goosebumps, and red grosgrain ribbon to finish off my focal panel.



The Gingersnap cardstock base was gussied up with some more Sky cardstock and patterned papers from the Happy Collection Patterned Paper Pad.  I LOVE the way this turned out!  It is making me LONG for snow...which I hope isn't too far off!  It was over 100*F here today! :(  Anyway, I hope you like my creation, too!  Please leave me a comment and let me know! :)


I'd like to enter this card into these fabulous challenges~


(I chose Bling, Die Cuts, Snow.)



Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  That's all I've got for now!  I'll be back soon with more paper crafted creations for your viewing pleasure.  Until then, I hope you take the chance to join in with the fun of these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and Merry Stamping to you all! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful christmas card Mynn
Gr Karin

SmilynStef said...

Love your sweet little wintry landscape ... so glad you joined our Tic-Tac-Toe fun at Jingle Belles.

The Craft Princess said...

Fun card....you can't go wrong with ribbon and gems....and I am so ready to start making Christmas cards :) Hugs...Janie

Anonymous said...

I love this Mynn! A fab contemporary Christmas card :-)

Taunya Butler said...

Impressive - and super cute and so Christmas-y!! Love those little trees and the bow is such a wonderful touch!! Hugs to you - thanks for your friendship!!! Have a wonderful week!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute Christmas card Mynn! I like the mix of patterns and your knotted ribbon!

lauren bergold said...

holy WOW, such an awesome & utterly appealing holiday card, i love EVERYTHING about your beautiful design! thanks for joining our tic-tac-toe fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Jerrie said...

Simply said...LOVE IT~~

Anonymous said...

While I am not a lover of snow i do love this card. It looks great! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

Unknown said...

A gorgeous C&S Christmas card..!
Thank you for entering the #61 I love To Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with this great entry.
Shaindel
DT Member