Monday, September 7, 2015

Great Impressions: Newton's Law???


Hi, all!  Time for me to share another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today, I'm featuring some *NEW* stamps that are OH so fun together!  Check out my card...


This little scene uses some patterned paper, die cut clouds, and plastic textured grass to create a fun fall landscape.  The branch is called F613 Apple Tree Branch and the cow is F615 Cow With Apple.  PERFECT together, right?!


The images were colored in with colored glitter gel pens.  I LOVE how they can even color in images over patterned paper! :)


I think this card turned out pretty darn cute.  I hope that you agree!  Please do leave me a comment below to let me know what you think! :)


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute little scene Mynn!! I like the polka dot sky!

Dotty Jo said...

Cute! Jo x

The Craft Princess said...

I LOVE cows and glitter gel pens....so I obviously LOVE your card!! Very cute :) Hugs...Janie

Unknown said...

Super cute Mynn! I love the texture of the grass on here!

Taunya Butler said...

This is UDDERly adorable and so very sweet!! Love the scene you created and the details you have added - so very well done!!

Jerrie said...

Being from Wisconsin, I love all cow cards and this one rocks. It is so stinking cute!! My niece used this stamp for our next card exchange and the image is so fun!!