Thursday, July 5, 2012

PTI: Back on the Wagon...

Well, I went on this little Papertrey Ink kick a while back and then I kinda forgot about it.  Until I saw some examples from this week's Make It Monday!  It's stamping on patterned paper and I just KNEW I had to give it a go!!!  OH, and don't go nuts or anything, but this is NOT an easel card.  I know.  SHOCKING given the last few posts, isn't it?  I think you'll like it anyway...

Here's my card~

Details~




For these fabulous challenges~



(I've used PTI paper I've had for years as well as some of my rhinestone stash!)



I've used the PTI set "Faux Ribbon" for the stamped sentiment and mini flourishes (stamped in black Staz-on) and PTI papers from "Beautiful Blooms" and "It's Official."  Stampin' Up! die cuts, punches, and cardstock and then some rhinestones and ribbon from my stash finished off this creation!  I really LOVE the way it turned out!!!

A few thoughts for Word Art Wednesday--the title of this week's challenge is what inspired my use of the sentiment "love you forever."  It goes two ways.  The first way is God's love for us.  He will ALWAYS love us--no matter what we do.  He wants us to be happy and is sad when we make poor choices, but His love really will last forever.  The second way is my love for my DH and his for me.  Because we are sealed together for eternity, our love really will last forever.  I feel so blessed to have him in my life and to be with him for eternity!

Thanks for stopping by again today--I'll try to stop posting so much, but I've just had so much fun crafting lately!  Happy stamping, friends! :)

13 comments:

Marybeth said...

Mynnette I love the pooka dots , but even more I love your grouping of flowers. Gorgeous! Lovely card!

Lisa Elton said...

Big ol' polka dots and a sweet little cluster of flowers...what's NOT to love!?! ADORABLE Mynnette ;)

Karen Letchworth said...

You've been hiding your MAD SKILLS all this time. Your paper cards are amazing, and I just love them. I am also a PTI lover, and wish I could own ALL their stuff. I used to play every week in MIM but never won, so I kinda gave up. I do the thing with SSS.
Thanks for sharing with us a Word Art Wednesday again this week.
Blessings,
Karen L

Linda said...

Lovely card. Great colors.

Tracy said...

such a pretty card - i'm in love with that cluster of flowers - so pretty. i have another color of the PTI patterned paper - and now i know i have to try using it - yours looks wonderful (for some reason the large polkas were intimidating me!)

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I love your little flowers, and also your polka dotted paper.

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Cyndie said...

Oh, lovely! Those bold colors look great with the die cuts and ribbon, and I love those cute flower embellishments!

Unknown said...

On this one, I love the colors, the stacked tags under the sentiment and the beautiful flowers!
hugs,
Ellen

Marlena M. said...

Your card is beautiful Mynnette! I love the detail in your flowers. Thank you for sharing it at Word Art Wednesday. ;)

Danielle Vincent said...

Beautiful card. Love those flowers and polka dots. Great sentiment too! Thanks for sharing - you are on fire lately!!

Wishcraft said...

Ooh lovely card, that spotty paper is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with my WNW challenge hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jenny said...

Your Card ist phantastic !!!
I like the Colors.

Thanks for playing with us at Stampavie and more Challenge,
hugs Jenny