Monday, July 2, 2012

BLOG CANDY WINNERS!!!


Okay, I don't have as much time as I'd like, so I am announcing ALL of the winners right now!  I will wait until Monday night at 10:00pm (CST) to hear from you via email (onastampageATyahooDOTcom) before I redraw, so get on this, everyone!

Winner of ALL sentiments~

#6 aNNie!!!

Winners of one sentiment of their choice
(in numerical order)
PLEASE EMAIL ME THE SENTIMENT YOU WANT~

#1 Louise

#2 Katy D

#3 Sheri W

#4 Doreen

#5 Rosemary Watkins

#7 Tiya-B

#8 Nancy Seed

#9 Nancy Y

#10 terriavidreader

Did I get everyone? ;)  That's right--you ALL win something!  Thanks so much for joining in and stay tuned for my NEXT BLOG CANDY!!!  Talk again soon!!! :)

2 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

What fun! Thanks for being so generous!

Unknown said...

Mynnette thanks so much for choosing me as a winner...was fun..♥